I love taking pictures. But sometimes I take so many that I don't know what to do with them. Ever had that problem. So I have decided on a few options. Maybe some of these might work for you.
1. Photo books! I love photo books. Basically it is like a scrapbook without all the work that comes with making a scrapbook. There are so many sites that give you the options to make them. Like My Publisher, Shutterfly, and Picaboo. You are given so many options. Such as your layouts, colors, cover styles, fonts, and even stickers to jazz them up. Your memories are memorialized and you were able to create something beautiful in over half the time!
2. Scrapbooks. Some people love creating and using their hands to make something memorable. I am one of those people. But I lack the time and money to make a good go of this option.
3. Digital copies. This seems to be the main option for most people. Sometimes you just have so many images that it is nice to have them all in one place where you can just scroll through and view. Using the digital copies as backgrounds on your phone, tablets, computers. Adding them to your social media outlets so others can enjoy them as well. And a big plus for these is that you can see them all and pick certain ones easily to do more fun stuff with. Which leads to my next couple options.
4. Prints. There are so many options for printing you photos. At home printers, Walgreens, Walmart, online photo shops, even grocery stores! Taking your favorite images and printing them gives you the opportunity to display them in so many places in multiple ways.
5. Displaying your favorites! Photos are not just your typical picture frame fare anymore. With DIYers and unconventional ways to show off your favorites, there should be no lack of options. Take a look at some of these cool displays.
So no matter whether you take pictures with your phones, DSLR camera, go pros, etc, how do you handle the many many images that we take each day?